About Me

My photo
I adore heels & cardigans, and anything else that make me smile. oh, and i'm in love with the greatest guy ever!

Friday, April 17, 2009

my favourites.


Kate Winslet is such a classic actress.
she has so much class & just the right amount of attitude.
she is probably my favourite actress of all time.


Keira Knightley just seems to have class in everything she does.
in every movie shes been in that I've seen, i have left feeling over whelmed.


Shia Lebouf, ha, what can i say.
he is probably (in my opinion) the sexiest man in Hollywood at the moment.
that bad boy image, with those puppy dog eyes is something i can't refuse,


Zooey Deschanel has been my favourite actress/singer for about a year now. 
she is just so unique & quirky in everything she does!


& lastly Sky Ferreira i believe will be the next big thing! she has awesome style.
and i think everyone will soon be wanting to have a photo with her (me included!)

No comments:

Post a Comment