About Me

My photo
I adore heels & cardigans, and anything else that make me smile. oh, and i'm in love with the greatest guy ever!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Haircuts.

i always do this to myself.
what is "this" you may ask.
well as the title implies i got a haircut today.
and as usual i had been craving a haircut for quite some time now and, as always, after i got it i found myself missing my old hair, to me it seems to short, but i know in time i'll get used to it & possible even like it. just thought i'd let you all know what's recent with me.
bye.

2 comments:

  1. Lmaoo... exactly the same... i think every1 is like that who isnt a hairdresser- and even them too sometimes lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i think so too.
    my friend's mum is a hairdresser and even she never gets her hair cut exactly the way she wanted!

    ReplyDelete